Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Industrial Aluminium Profile||Alloy:||6063,6061,6005,6060|
|Deep Process:||Milling, Drilling, Bending,Cutting||Temper:||T4, T5, T6|
Anodized Aluminium Extrusion Profile / With Cutting / Drilling / CNC Machining
1. Description: Aluminum extrusion
2. Alloy temper: 6060/6063-T6/T5;
3. Standard: EN755, ASTMB221, DIN Standard
4. Surface treatment: Mill finishes; Anodized; Powder coated, polished, brushed.
5. Application: Construction; Window; Door; Decoration; Architecture and etc.
1) Pure 99.7% aluminum materials without any scrap used
2) OEM welcome, we can design and cut die to meet customer's special demand
3) Wonderful surface treatment, we can meet customers required on surface
4) Strictly quality control process assured higher quality.
5) Packing safety and convenient.
1, Minimum order: 500kg per trial order 1 piece of sample free of charge provided by approval and kept for future mass production.
2, Sample Lead Time: 25 working days(15 days for making the tool and 10 days making the samples. Before sending the samples to customer, samples should pass strict test in our lab. )Production Lead time: it depends on customers' order quantity ( 30 working days after deposit).
3, Payment: (Can negotiate with customers, our usual practices are as follow)
4, Tooling:100% prepaid by T/T.
5, Parts:30% upon order confirmation and balance before delivery by T/T
Aluminum profile used in cars, trains machinery ,electronics, medical and other industrial filed . In terms of hardware, machinery, electromechanical parts, solar PV products, aluminum frames are adopt as important auxiliary materials. We also have aluminum profiles for radiators, fitness machinery, buildings, lighting instrument, windpipes, oil pipelines, for instance.
|1. Aluminum Precision Product||2. Extrusion/ Profile|
|3. Hardware||4. Injection molding|
|5. Aluminum Frame||6. Furniture Part|
|7. Aluminum Office and Living Product||8. CNC Precision Milling Part|
|9. CNC Precision Turning Part||10. Punch& Stamping& Stretching& Riveting& Assembly|
|11. Die Casting& Welding& Forging& Bending Part||12. Medical Aluminum Part|
|13. Aluminum Pipe||14. Large Cross-section/ High Challenge Heat Sink|
|15. Mechanical Industrial product/ Auto Part||16. LED Aluminum Accessory|
|17. Mold Design and Manufacture||18. Surface treatment
1. 16 years' experiences of manufacturing, 12 years' exporting experiences .
2. Strong R&D: Help customers finalize the design, strong tool design ability,excellent pressing and surface treament technology.
3.Strict quality management: ISO Administration system.
4. 24 hours on-line communication.Professional, Patient, Flexible.
5. High capacity of manufaturing and wide range of products.
6. Be able to provide secondary fabricating.
7. Small order is accepted.
8. Be able to provide one-stop supply solution.
9. Multiple payment methods: TT, LC...
FAQ For Saving Your Precious Time!
Q1:What's the thickness for anodizing?Can you do 15um?
A:Our normal thickness is about 10 um.Yes, we can do 15um and above.
Q2:What color you can do for powder coating?The thickness for powder coat?
A:We can do any color for powder coat as long as you can provide the color sample.Our normally powder coating thickness is 60-80um.
Q3:What color you can do for wood grain?
A:Our most popular colors are Western Red Cedar, Australia Cedar, Jarrah I, Jarrah II, Chestnut, Bush Cherry, Bush Wood, Western Wood, Snow Gum, etc.If you need any other colors, we can do according to the color samples you provide.
Q4:How's the weather resistance for wood grain finish D1010?
A:(1).Powder:Akzo Noble Interpon D1010.
(2).Wood grain film:Italian Menphis.
(3).Standard complied:American AAMA Standard.2603
(4).UV test:1000 hours.
(5).Salt spraying test:1000 hours.
(6).Normal weather:10 years color guarantee.
Q5:What certification do you have?What's your standard?
A:We have ISO certification.Our standard is DIN, AAMA, AS/NZS, China GB.
Q6:What's the delivery time for samples and mass production?
A:(1).2-3 weeks to make the new moulds and make free samples.
(2).3-4 weeks after receipt of deposit and confirmation of the order.